Together Everyone Always Matures. And what a TEAM this is. I keep this in the present tense because it is apparent that you guys are still as close as you ever where. I am honored to have been part of this history making group. It is hard to believe that it has been 23 years since we won the National Championship in St Louis and the comment that Anson made the following year about this team's incredible spirit even after a loss. It really showed how together and GREAT you all are!! I am sad that I could not make the reunion. I had a prior professional commitment that I could not rearrange. I am hoping there will be another get-together in the not so distant future.
Curtis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for blogging! We did have a great time at the reunion and I realized how much of a family we truly are! Did you receive you t-shirt and DVD?
Post a Comment